Navman ICN 550 Repair
Repairs for Navman ICN 550
Is your ICN 550 broken
Don't worry, most of ICN 550 can be repaired at low costs.
We can fix the following problems:
- ICN 550 Faults
- ICN 550 Parts
- ICN 550 Warranty
- ICN 550 Services
- ICN 550 Fast Track
- ICN 550 Recycle
- ICN 550 Forum
- ICN 550 Support
The UK-Repair serves the world's premier manufacturers, distributors, and retailers of consumer electronics and domestic appliances with the unique ability to design and deliver a full spectrum of related products, service contracts and extended warranty services.
- Programmes that are custom developed and continually reviewed to satify our clients' needs
- Solutions that maximise profitability whilst enhancing our clients' brands
- Comprehensive nationwide repair and replacement capabilities through our professional service network
Our capabilities include:
- Tailored Warranty Programmes
- Warranty programmes for manufacturers
- Parts ordering and fulfillment
- Technical support helpline to minimise "no fault found" returns
- Complete claims management
- Direct marketing
- Customer relationship management
- Sales training
- Account Management and Development
- Actuarial services
ICN 550 Fast track
ICN 550 Fastrack
By using the ICN 550 Fast Track option, your repair will be placed in front of any other repairs in the queue. Therefore the repair time will normally be 4 -24h than the 2-3 working days that normally takes for a repair to be completed.
Please note that the ICN 550 Fast Track fee is non refundable (i.e. even if we cannot repair your device the fee will be due in addition to the minimum charge that was previously defined). For example; the repair quotation is £34.95 with a minimum charge of £9.95 and a fast track fee of £9.95; if the unit could not be repaired, the amount due would be £19.90.
The following Terms & Conditions apply to ICN 550 Fast Track repairs:
1. A ICN 550 Fast Track repair will take priority over other non-ICN 550 Fast Track repairs in the queue. It does not mean we guarantee to complete the repair on the same day we receive it (although we do try our best and latest solutions available). Sometimes specialist parts need to be obtained from manufacturer and this can delay the turnaround time. We will keep you advised of the situation via the online tracking system by using your login that you have specified on registration if any delays are expected
2. ICN 550 Fast Track repairs will be dispatched on the same day they are repaired provided payment has been made. Payment must be received before 3:30 pm (UK time) for same day dispatch
3. All repairs including ICN 550 Fast Track are sent via next-working day delivery. The ICN 550 Fast Track repair cost does not include a Saturday delivery. Saturday deliveries can be arranged by calling into our office (additional costs apply)
4. If we cannot repair a ICN 550 Fast Track unit within 5 days of receipt, the ICN 550 Fast Track fee will be applicable has the repair has taken over the 4-24h.
5. We do not take responsibility to delays due to Royal Mail or any other courier. However if a delivery date has been missed we will investigate and resolve as a priority and do our best to solve the delay.
6. To speed up the process we may phone you to arrange immediate payment (once the repair is complete). If you prefer not to provide details on the phone, you will need to have access to your email (for the payment link) and access to the Internet to make payment. Payments must be received by 3:30pm (UK time) to be dispatched same day
7. You may also apply for a ICN 550 Fast Track option on your repair by Phone or email but please not that due to the amount of emails that we receive a day this option may take a couple of our longer that expected.
Cant find What You Are Looking For ? Please Use Our Seach Engine
How much would it cost you? Click on the button below.
ICN 550 Repair Quote
BuyICN 550 Parts
Buy ICN 550 Warranty
LCD/display problems (24%)
Microphone issues (23%)
Speaker Problems (19%)
Software Problem (8%)
Product Not Activated (8%)
Touch screen Problem (8%)
LCD/display problems (8%)
Faulty or Damaged Screen (7%)