Laptop Sony Repair
Repairs for Laptop Sony
Is your Sony broken
Don't worry, most of Sony can be repaired at low costs.
We can fix the following problems:
- Sony Faults
- Sony Parts
- Sony Warranty
- Sony Services
- Sony Fast Track
- Sony Recycle
- Sony Forum
- Sony Support
The UK-Repair serves the world's premier manufacturers, distributors, and retailers of consumer electronics and domestic appliances with the unique ability to design and deliver a full spectrum of related products, service contracts and extended warranty services.
- Programmes that are custom developed and continually reviewed to satify our clients' needs
- Solutions that maximise profitability whilst enhancing our clients' brands
- Comprehensive nationwide repair and replacement capabilities through our professional service network
Our capabilities include:
- Tailored Warranty Programmes
- Warranty programmes for manufacturers
- Parts ordering and fulfillment
- Technical support helpline to minimise "no fault found" returns
- Complete claims management
- Direct marketing
- Customer relationship management
- Sales training
- Account Management and Development
- Actuarial services
Sony Fast track
By using the Sony Fast Track option, your repair will be placed in front of any other repairs in the queue. Therefore the repair time will normally be 4 -24h than the 2-3 working days that normally takes for a repair to be completed.
Please note that the Sony Fast Track fee is non refundable (i.e. even if we cannot repair your device the fee will be due in addition to the minimum charge that was previously defined). For example; the repair quotation is £34.95 with a minimum charge of £9.95 and a fast track fee of £9.95; if the unit could not be repaired, the amount due would be £19.90.
The following Terms & Conditions apply to Sony Fast Track repairs:
1. A Sony Fast Track repair will take priority over other non-Sony Fast Track repairs in the queue. It does not mean we guarantee to complete the repair on the same day we receive it (although we do try our best and latest solutions available). Sometimes specialist parts need to be obtained from manufacturer and this can delay the turnaround time. We will keep you advised of the situation via the online tracking system by using your login that you have specified on registration if any delays are expected
2. Sony Fast Track repairs will be dispatched on the same day they are repaired provided payment has been made. Payment must be received before 3:30 pm (UK time) for same day dispatch
3. All repairs including Sony Fast Track are sent via next-working day delivery. The Sony Fast Track repair cost does not include a Saturday delivery. Saturday deliveries can be arranged by calling into our office (additional costs apply)
4. If we cannot repair a Sony Fast Track unit within 5 days of receipt, the Sony Fast Track fee will be applicable has the repair has taken over the 4-24h.
5. We do not take responsibility to delays due to Royal Mail or any other courier. However if a delivery date has been missed we will investigate and resolve as a priority and do our best to solve the delay.
6. To speed up the process we may phone you to arrange immediate payment (once the repair is complete). If you prefer not to provide details on the phone, you will need to have access to your email (for the payment link) and access to the Internet to make payment. Payments must be received by 3:30pm (UK time) to be dispatched same day
7. You may also apply for a Sony Fast Track option on your repair by Phone or email but please not that due to the amount of emails that we receive a day this option may take a couple of our longer that expected.
Cant find What You Are Looking For ? Please Use Our Seach Engine
How much would it cost you? Click on the button below.
Sony Repair Quote
Buy Sony Warranty
LCD/display problems (24%)
Microphone issues (23%)
Speaker Problems (10%)
Faulty or Damaged Screen (6%)
Software Problem (4%)
Product Not Activated (4%)
Touch screen Problem (4%)
LCD/display problems (4%)
After many years we have established ourselves as one of the UK’s most knowledgeable and prime Sony Vaio laptop repairer’s. Despite Sony Vaio reliability, being a Sony Vaio laptop repair specialist, Sony now forms the majority of our business.
Many of our competitors experience difficulties with Sony Vaio repairs, others avoid Sony completely. This is because…
Parts are difficult to source, on a long lead time, or worse completely unavailable.
Confined space, and expensive components, means further damage can be caused.
Incorrect expensive repairs performed, due to being unaware of known faults.
Other difficulties due to inexperience and lack of familiarity…
We have deliberately tackled these issues and turned them to our advantage…
Sony Vaio laptop spare parts are not always available through distribution channels, so we keep one of the UK’s largest Sony Vaio laptop spare parts catalogues in stock. To maintain, and improve, availability of parts which are no longer manufactured, rare, or out of stock, we constantly buy broken, and working, Sony Vaio laptops.
Sony Vaio’s have a lot of quality components carefully fitted into the most compact space possible. Because of our extensive specialist Sony Vaio laptop repair product knowledge we are able to professionally complete repairs with skill, enthusiasm, and job satisfaction, without causing further damage, to good working parts.
One example of this, in a minefield of many, is an expensive cable harness set, which, if not handled with precision, or when dislodged, is always fatally damaged.
Because we know Sony so well, we are already familiar with, or have access to, information on known faults, helping to keep repair costs to a minimum. We at Laptop Specialists all use Sony Vaio laptops.
Knowing what faults to look for, means we are often able to repair motherboards, and other expensive items, at component level. So, in the first instance we use our extensive Sony Vaio experience of repairing, not replacing, expensive motherboards, and other major components. Only if we cannot repair the part, do we consider replacement. This practice often saves the cost of replacing expensive components.
We are unable to guarantee your repair time, but 90% of repairs are completed within 24hrs of instruction.
Whether your Sony laptop is suffering from a faulty screen display or simply crashes regularly for no apparent reason you can be rest assured that our technicians will get to the root of the problem in under 24 hours and give you a full diagnostic report detailing the results of our exhaustive tests alongside a list of what needs to be done to repair your computer before seeking your approval to carry out the work that needs to be done in order to restore your system to its fully working condition. We are experts when it comes to Sony laptop repair and are fully qualified to carry out Sony laptop lcd screen repair, power supply repairs and motherboard repair work. At Laptop Specialists we offer a same day collection service and we aim to return your Sony laptop within two to five days depending on the precise nature of the repair work which needs to be undertaken and we will also clean your laptop free of charge during the process.