Apple iPhone 4S Repair
Repairs for Apple iPhone 4S
Is your iPhone 4S broken
Don't worry, most of iPhone 4S can be repaired at low costs.
We can fix the following problems:
- iPhone 4S Faults
- iPhone 4S Parts
- iPhone 4S Warranty
- iPhone 4S Services
- iPhone 4S Fast Track
- iPhone 4S Recycle
- iPhone 4S Forum
- iPhone 4S Support
The UK-Repair serves the world's premier manufacturers, distributors, and retailers of consumer electronics and domestic appliances with the unique ability to design and deliver a full spectrum of related products, service contracts and extended warranty services.
- Programmes that are custom developed and continually reviewed to satify our clients' needs
- Solutions that maximise profitability whilst enhancing our clients' brands
- Comprehensive nationwide repair and replacement capabilities through our professional service network
Our capabilities include:
- Tailored Warranty Programmes
- Warranty programmes for manufacturers
- Parts ordering and fulfillment
- Technical support helpline to minimise "no fault found" returns
- Complete claims management
- Direct marketing
- Customer relationship management
- Sales training
- Account Management and Development
- Actuarial services
iPhone 4S Fast track
iPhone 4S Fastrack
By using the iPhone 4S Fast Track option, your repair will be placed in front of any other repairs in the queue. Therefore the repair time will normally be 4 -24h than the 2-3 working days that normally takes for a repair to be completed.
Please note that the iPhone 4S Fast Track fee is non refundable (i.e. even if we cannot repair your device the fee will be due in addition to the minimum charge that was previously defined). For example; the repair quotation is £34.95 with a minimum charge of £9.95 and a fast track fee of £9.95; if the unit could not be repaired, the amount due would be £19.90.
The following Terms & Conditions apply to iPhone 4S Fast Track repairs:
1. A iPhone 4S Fast Track repair will take priority over other non-iPhone 4S Fast Track repairs in the queue. It does not mean we guarantee to complete the repair on the same day we receive it (although we do try our best and latest solutions available). Sometimes specialist parts need to be obtained from manufacturer and this can delay the turnaround time. We will keep you advised of the situation via the online tracking system by using your login that you have specified on registration if any delays are expected
2. iPhone 4S Fast Track repairs will be dispatched on the same day they are repaired provided payment has been made. Payment must be received before 3:30 pm (UK time) for same day dispatch
3. All repairs including iPhone 4S Fast Track are sent via next-working day delivery. The iPhone 4S Fast Track repair cost does not include a Saturday delivery. Saturday deliveries can be arranged by calling into our office (additional costs apply)
4. If we cannot repair a iPhone 4S Fast Track unit within 5 days of receipt, the iPhone 4S Fast Track fee will be applicable has the repair has taken over the 4-24h.
5. We do not take responsibility to delays due to Royal Mail or any other courier. However if a delivery date has been missed we will investigate and resolve as a priority and do our best to solve the delay.
6. To speed up the process we may phone you to arrange immediate payment (once the repair is complete). If you prefer not to provide details on the phone, you will need to have access to your email (for the payment link) and access to the Internet to make payment. Payments must be received by 3:30pm (UK time) to be dispatched same day
7. You may also apply for a iPhone 4S Fast Track option on your repair by Phone or email but please not that due to the amount of emails that we receive a day this option may take a couple of our longer that expected.
Cant find What You Are Looking For ? Please Use Our Seach Engine
How much would it cost you? Click on the button below.
iPhone 4S Repair Quote
BuyiPhone 4S Parts
Buy iPhone 4S Warranty
LCD/display problems (28%)
Microphone issues (25%)
Speaker Problems (12%)
Faulty or Damaged Screen (6%)
Software Problem (6%)
Product Not Activated (6%)
Touch screen Problem (6%)
LCD/display problems (6%)